skip to Main Content
RE?MAX Sound Properties 253-584-9595     Email US!

Feel Your Property Taxes Are Too High?

What To Do To Lower Your Property Taxes In Pierce County, Washington Follow these steps to appeal your property taxes. In Pierce County you must appeal within 60 days of the date of the mailing indicated on the value change notice or July 1 of the current assessment year, which ever is later. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me .

This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back To Top