Here are some factors to consider when choosing a real estate agent in Tacoma, Lakewood, Puyallup or the surrounding Pierce County area:
- Look for a agent who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area you are interested in?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a home.
- Ask for a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable.
I would be honored to be of service in helping you find your new home in Tacoma, Lakewood, Puyallup or any community within Pierce County, Washington – just let me know how I can help.
Next Step: Shopping