e-PRO® (electronic professional) is the only technology certification to be officially recognized, endorsed, and conferred by the National Association of REALTORS®. Ten years ago the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) developed the e-PRO® certification program to teach members how to effectively use real estate technology. Technology is continuously changing and your Realtor needs to keep up with current technological trends to better assist you in selling or buying your next home.
Agents with NAR’s e-PRO® certification demonstrates:
• Advanced training in using the latest technology and social media to promote your property or find your next home
• A clear understanding of the ways that e-office strategies, rich media and social networking can benefit today’s consumer in a real estate transaction
• Excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting technology best practices
• Ethics with commitment to use technology in fair and responsible manner
• Professionalism by completing an education program designed to keep one’s technical knowledge and skill sets up-to-date
An agent with NAR’s e-PRO® certification is dedicated to making the most of today’s social media and technology to help you with your real estate needs, whatever they may be.