This home buyer assistance program currently provides low-to-moderate income families and individuals with a grant that does not have to be repaid. The grant can be used towards a down payment or closing costs. Many times this allows home buyers to purchase a home much sooner that they thought possible*. The NHF Platinum Program is available for the purchase of an owner-occupied sing-family residence, approved condominium or planned unit development located in the states of Colorado, Idaho, Oregon and Washington. The Program is available for purchase of both new and existing homes and is NOT limited to first-time homebuyers.
- Down payment assistance up to 5% (in the form of a grant)
- 30-year fixed FHA, USDA and VA options
- For the purchase of primary residences in Colorado, Idaho, Oregon and Washington
- New or existing properties are eligible
- Program is NOT limited to first-time home buyer
Mortgage Advisor | MLO 116340
Alpine Mortgage Planning
33400 9th Ave S. Ste 120
Federal Way, WA 98003
D: 206.459.7777 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now at: Alpine Mortgage
Alpine Mortgage Planning, A division of Pinnacle Capital Mortgage Corp.
NMLS 81395 |WA CL-81395, Equal Housing Lender
NMLS Consumer Access