Thinking of making a move this year? Check out the Top 5 Reasons why now is THE TIME TO SELL:
- On Demand Buyers: It’s been 6 years since homes have sold at the swift pace they are selling at today. Serious buyers are out there right now and they are desperate for more options.
- Listings Are Sparse: Historically, inventory increases dramatically in the spring. Selling now when demand is high and supply is low may garner you your best price.
- New Construction Revival: Most resale listings have not had to compete with new home listings during the past several years. Builders are back on the scene and have done their research about what savvy buyers want. Sparkling new home designs will offer some buyers compelling reasons to buy new.
- Rates On the Rise: The Mortgage Bankers’ Association has projected mortgage interest rates will increase towards the latter part of 2014. Whether you are moving up or moving down, your housing expense will be more a year from now.
- Seamless Selling Experience: There are fewer transactions this time of year. Each component of the home buying process will be quicker for those involved in transactions over the next 90 days.